Sunday, October 26, 2008

Obama for President

You can check out my website at www.RDLarson.com

Okay, I can't help writing about this election. What are the Republicans doing? I know Tushi Bushi sucked but to let that make the whole party fall into chaos is unreal. Para-Sailin' drag the He-row into the slim from which she cam is dire. It's sad. No platform, no sense, no way.

I would much rather have a calm, principled and dedicated man like Obama any day. He is genuine and sincere. I urge you to go out and vote for him. You will be able to tell your children that you voted for that president that cared so much. Don't put it off -- if you have mail-in ballots send them after you mark Obama and if you're going to the polls, vote for him them. You know it's the best choice.

I know my whole, ever-so-wonderful family, is going to vote this year. I am so proud of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you spam with these comments to sell or promote anything I will delete them.