Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall is falling on my head.

You can check out my website at
www.RDLarson.com

It's fall here. When I am walking golden leaves spin down from above to land softly along the road. Sunny days and chilly nights. Two shirt days and sometimes a sweatshirt. Fire in the fireplace. Hot lemonade or cider. Crockpot meals. Chilli and beans. Dogs playing in the leaves. Fir cones coming down -- splunk. Wind sighing through the trees, saying soon it will be colder. The blond dog getting a new furry coat. The black dog wearing his blue sweatshirt. Moments to curl up in a sunny window to read a book. Moments to wear a bathrobe again, finally. Fuzzy slippers. Time to think of Halloween and costumes. Carve a pumpkin and stuck it on a hunk of driftwood. Dreams of the holidays with family and friends.

I like this time of year.

Oh yeah and don't forget to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you spam with these comments to sell or promote anything I will delete them.