Thursday, August 7, 2008

You can check out my website at www.RDLarson.com

.

MAMA TRIED TO RAISE A LADY BY RD LARSON NOW available. If you order a download of any of my books I will send you a personal message. Write to me at larson_rd@hotmail.

Isn't the video by Paris Hilton about John McCain a scream? I never thought she had much going on but by gosh her energy plan sounds pretty good. I guess everyone eventually grows up. I'm glad Obama is taking a vacation. John McCain should go TDY as well until Jan 9.

I just saw a clip on the Today show about cloned dogs. I wonder if we had the money to clone Zippy if his clones would be as bad tempered and rude as he is? I have to think hard about that. I am sure it must be a lot of money. And is it right? So do clones have the same rights as originals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you spam with these comments to sell or promote anything I will delete them.