Monday, July 21, 2008

maintaining a good weight for your body


You can check out my website at www.RDLarson.com

I've been the same weight for 35 years and I will tell you how to do it. Send $1.00 to PayPal to rd_larson2000@yahoo.com and I will send you my Maintain Diet Article. Also if you are interested in buying a flash fiction from me send $1.00 to the same address and specify mystery, humor, or drama.

I am soon adding a series on Life Coaching about how to live a successful and fulfilling life.

Also I have 2 print books out, Evil Angel and various other books from www.BeWrite.net also ebooks under my name RD Larson at Ebooksonthe.net, fictionwise.com mobipocket.com and amazon.com.

Thank you dear readers. Your support over the years has given me the urgency to write and to submit. I appreciate it.

The celebrity I most admire for her humanity is Angelina Jolie. Her giving is beautiful and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you spam with these comments to sell or promote anything I will delete them.