Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

FOR FREE after you sign up at www.bookrix.com or you can BUY my book, EVIL ANGEL at Fictionwise.com and at www.Mobipocket.com and at Amazon.com

I still want to rant about Crazy Hair Trump but he does have good ideas about keeping work at home.

Today is Easter and I made a rhubarb-strawberry pie for the big kid and couldn't do anything for the younger kid. I am so frustrated.

Brunch was delightful and delicious; those two can sure cook. Now I am at loose ends but stil my brain goes wandering down the story paths.

Obviously Ramona's Barcelona Diary didn't win so it will become a 3 month diary of Ramona in Barcelona. Yes there will be crime and romance. I think it is still up at bookrix.com if you want to go.

I am lazy today but still I have goals.  I was here once in Memphis. Think about what it must have been like at one point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you spam with these comments to sell or promote anything I will delete them.