Sunday, February 20, 2011


You can read my stories FOR FREE after you sign up at www.bookrix.com or you can BUY my book, EVIL ANGEL at Fictionwise.com and at www.Mobipocket.com and at Amazon.com

I also have a new story up at Amazon.com Kindle Singles called The Whimsy and it is a Gothic Horror set in Scotland in the 1880's. It is only $0.99 to download to your Kindle, PC Kindle, Droid Kindle or Ipod Kindle.

I am thinking this stalemate between the Republicans and the Democrats are going to cause many of us to vote out the incumbents.

My dogs are so sweet. They love their walks. They love me. They love to lay in front of the fire place. Our lives should be so uncomplicated. Or should they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you spam with these comments to sell or promote anything I will delete them.