Friday, June 4, 2010

The Hell It is!

You can check out my website at www.RDLarson.com or you can read my stories FOR FREE after you sign up at www.bookrix.com or you can BUY my book, EVIL ANGEL at Fictionwise.com and at www.Mobipocket.com and at Amazon.com

I am so disgusted that nobody seems to be up in arms about this leaking well. I would think thousands and thousands of people would line the beaches with pantie hose filled with cut hair from beauty shops waiting to suck up the damn oil.

This is actually what we deserve for using so much energy in this country. India is the GREENEST country according to CNN. And I want to know why? Do they live in dark? Go to bed with the sun? Take a shower once a week? Walk to any nearby market for whatever food there is? What the hell do they do? Do they have a higher rate of disease because of poor hygiene?

OMG, the possibilities are endless. We turned of one television and save $30. I am the first one to say we don't do enough but so are you and you too. What the hell are we going to do?

I'd say that about now we're screwed environmentally. Another case of no exit strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you spam with these comments to sell or promote anything I will delete them.