Thursday, October 1, 2009

FICTION FLASH

"Hi,

I'd like to invite you to read the following short story,'book, ' I wrote on BookRix:

http://www.bookrix.com/_mybook-rdlarson_1254339709.0742340088

It's called Face the Rain/
Bye...
RD"

You can check out my website at www.RDLarson.com or you can read my stories FOR FREE after you sign up at www.bookrix.com or you can BUY my book, EVIL ANGEL fictionwise.com and at www.Mobipocket.com and at Amazon.com

POLITICAL SLASH

Don't you think it's about time that we thought of those unfortunate people that don't have health care? I have health care but it costs $800 a month. I don't think it's fair and I don't think people should not have health care insurance. They wouldn't get driver's insurance if it weren't a law. Don't you want to be seen in ER if you have a car wreck IMMEDIATELY rather than wait four hours for people with cold, kids with ear infections and old folks with no doctor get in first? There should be health care for everyone.

DOGGIE SPLASH:
Faline went walking in the rain today. She didn't seem to mind but when she stopped to do the necessary thing, rain drops (big rain drops) from the trees kept dropping on her. She looked mad and wet as she pooped. No birds, no superman, nothing. Quite disgruntled. And somewhat confused.
Poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you spam with these comments to sell or promote anything I will delete them.