Tuesday, February 24, 2009


Cover for The Whimsy soon free to read again.

You can check out my website at www.RDLarson.com

I think Obama is doing pretty good. It's only been a month but the talking heads of television are acting like it's a year. What gives with them? And all the dwelling on the Octomom? It's her life. LOTS of people with LOTS of kids are on the public dole. What do people want? Mass sterilization? People wouldn't do that if they thought having kids was the most important thing in their life. I personally think one and possible an adopted child is the perfect family. There's too many people on the planet now.

So how are you doing at going green? Every day I work at it. Also I'm frugal and proud of it. I have been buy "consignment clothes" for years and also other stuff.

I still MISS Zippy. I miss his big eyes and his cuddly nature. He was such a dear just like Max was. I love Faline but she's not the same. She's different, she's got her own agenda and she sticks to it. She is HIS DOG. But like I said I lover her.

I am tired more than I like to be. What's with that?

I think Obama's election has made people more tolerant of color. I sure hope so. I might be black somewhere in my past; if so I good with that. If not that's okay too.

I want to write literary stories and not commercial fiction but I don't think I can.

Go to Bookrix.com or Bewildering Stories.com or Fictionwise.com to read my books or stories. Soon they will be at a new place. Come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you spam with these comments to sell or promote anything I will delete them.