Thursday, February 28, 2008

Political Slash: If Tushi Bushi and If-n-I-Can are attacking The One then it must be clear who the front runner is. Can The One deliver? He must because then it will be on us to help and to care as is our destiny.

Fiction Flash: New story "To Die" at www.Bewilderingstories.com Look for my name in authors: lots of free stories -- some of them excellent.

Doggie Splash: I have a huge exercise ball with which I fool daily. I fell off today knocking loudly against the door. Both dogs rushed at me, howling "She hurt herself! She's crashed! Oh woe! Oh dear!" Comforted by licks and solicitations for my good health I had to restrain from gales of laughter. The dogs are so serious about health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you spam with these comments to sell or promote anything I will delete them.